Re: processes.....

From: Marie Wohadlo ^lt;mwohadlo@press.uchicago.edu>
Date: 08/19/04-11:31:19 AM Z

Alt should be open-minded, not kneejerk. I am not anti-digital. I work on a
computer all day, and I've been using 'em for 20 years. This is a list
about PROCESSES, not product. I am not trying to narrow the focus, but
don't you enjoy being engaged in these debates? I am not out to crush
someone's viewpoint, merely to discuss.

Tell me if ALT does not mean alternative in the title of this list. I guess
you could say ANYthing is an alternative to another, if pitted against each
other. I just think it's odd to see such a digital preoccupation on the
alt-photo list.