RE: Unknown Process

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 08/19/04-07:44:42 PM Z

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Liam Lawless wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who responded... hadn't occurred to me that it might be a
> hoax. If not, he obviously needs to speak to the guy who gave tha workshop.

I also got that message, and frankly couldn't make heads or tails of it. I
e-mailed back asking if he was a real person, and if he was he should ask
for his money back from that workshop. He replied that he was indeed a
real person, and maybe he should have been more demanding at the time. I
suggested that the list might be able to answer the question and offered
to send him info on how to subscribe -- but the roster of list subscribers
who were also asked suggests that he was here all along.

Just remember, it's August. I read today in the Times that the Frenchman
who gave the false alarm about a bomb on the Eiffel Tower causing several
hours' evacuation of all personnel, apologized, saying he really felt
sorry for what he'd done but it was August & his analyst was on
vacation....

cheerio,

Judy