RE: Encyclopedia of 20th-Century Photography - Invite

From: 20cphotog ^lt;20cphotog@taylorandfrancis.com>
Date: 08/20/04-09:54:47 AM Z

For your convenience the unassigned list is below. Please go to the project website for the Guidelines for contributors and
Article Title
Word Count
Berger, John
1000
Camera Obscura
1000
Color Photography
5000
Dater, Judy
1000
Flaherty, Robert Joseph
1000
Klein, Astrid
1000
Linked Ring Brotherhood
1000
Look
1000
Nash Editions (San Francisco)
1000
Panoramic Photography
1000
Blumenfeld, Erwin
1000
Breitenbach, Joseph
1000
Bureaus
2000
Camera: 4: Digital
1000
Camera: 7: Panorama
1000
Camera: z10: View
1000
Commercial Photography
5000
Contact Printing
2000
Corbis/Bettmann
3000
Corporate Collections
2000
Czartoryska, Urszula
1000
Eastman Kodak Company
1000
Franck, Martine
1000
Fujii, Hideki
1000
Fukuda, Miran
1000
Furuya, Seiichi
1000
Gelpke, Andre
1000
Hajas, Tibor
1000
Halsman, Philippe
1000
Häusser, Robert
1000
High-Speed Photography
2000
History of Photography: 5: Postwar Era
5000
History of Photography: 6: The 1960s and 1970s
5000
History of Photography: 8: the 1990s
5000
Holography
1000
Image Construction
1000
International Center for Photography (New York)
3000
Jones, Pirkle
1000
Lens
1000
Medical Photography
3000
Museums
1000
Museums: Japan
5000
Nixon, Nicolas
1000
Olek, Jerzy
1000
Olsen, Lennart
1000
Optics
2000
Parry, Roger
1000
Photographic Papers
3000
Photography in Canada
5000
Photography in China and Taiwan
5000
Photography in Europe: 1: Overview
2000
Photography in Europe: 2: Great Britain and Ireland
5000
Photography in Europe: 3: Central
4000
Photography in Europe: 7: Netherlands
3000
Photography in Europe: 9: Scandinavia
4000
Photography in Israel
2000
Photography in New Zealand
2000
Photography in the United States: 1: Overview
2000
Photography in the United States: 2: California and the West Coast
5000
Photography in the United States: 6: the Southwest
5000
Photomicroscopy
1000
Professional Organizations
2000
Rangel, Ricardo
1000
Schlabs, Bronislaw
1000
Schools of Photography: Europe
2000
Smith, Henry Holmes
1000
Specialized Equipment
3000
Sports Photography
2000
Stankowski, Anton
1000
Still Life Photography
1000
Stone, Sasha
1000
Street Photography
3000
Thermal Imaging
1000
Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography
1000
Tosani, Patrick
1000
Trscka, Josef Anton
1000
Vernacular Photography
5000
Victoria & Albert Museum
1000
Wiener Aktionismus
1000
Witkiewicz (Witkacy), Stanislaw Ignacy
1000
Afterimage
1000
Aperture
2000
Blume, Bernhard Johannes and Anna
1000
Camera 11: Miniature
1000
Cohen, Lynne
1000
Connor, Linda
1000
Creative Camera (London)
1000
Enlarger
2000
Exposure
1000
Faigenbaum, Patrick
1000
Gruyaert, Harry
1000
Hellebrand, Nancy
1000
Koudelka, Josef
1000
Kozloff, Max
1000
Majore, Frank
1000
Museums: Australia and New Zealand
3000
Museums: Canada
5000
National Museum of Photography, Film, and Television (Britain)
1000
Pfahl, John
1000
Schmidt, Michael