Re: Photog Forumulary - UV Box and Frames - comments?

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 08/21/04-10:06:33 PM Z

No hassle at all to build a UV light box and vacuum easel. If you're adept
at designing and fabricating and have a basic assortment of power tools,
it's a fun and easy weekend project. Buy the lighting hardware from a
wholesale supplier and it can be relatively inexpensive.

Best regards from Big Wonderful Wyoming,
Dave Rose