Re: physical developers

From: MARTINM ^lt;martinm@SoftHome.net>
Date: 08/24/04-12:31:33 AM Z

"Again, from what Dr. Henry found physical development has no advantages in
practice. Although it is claimed ot produce extremely fine grain Henry found
that it was no finer, and sometimes coarser, than D-76.
It would probably be intresting to experiment with."

For Lippmann emulsions physical developers may have some advantages though.
They are able to produce grain sizes smaller than 10nm...

Martin