Re: Retro POP

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 08/25/04-02:20:53 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Moser" <aldus@angrek.com>
To: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: Retro POP

> If you go to the Retro website and click on the
"lightbulb" icon for
> more information about the paper, you'll find that it
says,

> "Retro Original Printing Out Paper is manufactured in the
UK according
> to an original formula from the Chicago Albumen Works and
their
> ‘CENTENNIAL TM DW’ brand is marketed by them in the USA."
>
> Can't say if it's the same as B&S, but they actually claim
it to be the
> same as Centennial, taken from the Chicago Albumen Works
formula.

> Dennis Moser

    This is the Kentmere paper. Kentmere is an old time
English company. I think they may sell material under their
own name in England but am not sure of that. They make some
of the house brand papers sold be Freestyle and others.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com