Re: Photog Forumulary - UV Box and Frames - comments?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 08/25/04-02:40:34 PM Z

FDanB@aol.com wrote:

> And I'd give a most enthusiastic second to the earlier comments about how
> good the Formulary people are to work with.

They're the best supply house ever, in my opinion. I wish they hadn't
changed their gum, but I still like them anyway, even though I can't buy
my gum from them any more. I can't speak to the contact frames etc but
just wanted to put my 2cents in for the Formulary in general. Great
folks that go the extra mile and are always helpful and professional.
kt