Re: Kissed by the loving lips of death*

From: Phillip Murphy ^lt;pmurf@bellsouth.net>
Date: 08/25/04-11:04:22 PM Z

Alas! poor Bayard...

Not only was he not recognized as being a founder of photography.
He was tricked into delaying his exhibition of prints so that Arago
could announce the discovery of the Daguerreotype ahead of him!

That image always reminds me that veracity has always been
suspect when the camera is involved.

cheers,

phillip