Photographer's Formulary vs. Bostick & Sullivan

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 08/26/04-06:52:33 PM Z

My last message may have gotten confused, as I dived into a thread about
printing frames. What I'd really like to know is how the various listers
feel about the service, product depth, pricing, etc. of PF vs. B&S vs. any
other suppliers of alt-photo stuff. I wouldn't say I was unhappy with
either, but I'd like the opinions of others, as well as suggestions for
other quality suppliers (and not necessarily strictly alt-photo suppliers,
either, but good companies that sell quality products we'd use in our
art/craft).

-Schuyler