Re: Agfa Quitting Film Business

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 08/27/04-06:35:26 AM Z

Hi Steves, is that all right for a title?
I have been buying more 8 by 10 film than anyone else in the Victoria area
(capital of BC, Canada) trying my best to keep the film coming- sometimes I
wonder why I spend so much money- but; I do keep up my end it is the public
wanting to buy for immediate gratification.
Susan. www.susanhuber.com