Re: Camera film for enlarged negatives?

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 08/28/04-07:12:13 AM Z

I use 4x5 camera film to create interpositives, then enlarge the images onto
lith film for a final negative. You can always use neutral density filters
to 'slow down' exposures, thus gaining a greater degree of control. I've
never had a problem using camera film during this process.

Lith film is less expensive than camera film and it's easier to deal with
since you can use it under a red safelight. Continuous tone camera film
offers the advantage of lower contrast.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Powell, Wyoming