Re: Digital Negs - RGB vs CMYK

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 12/02/04-11:43:21 PM Z

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Katharine Thayer wrote:

> .... As I said on the last go
> round of this topic, there's nothing that makes people angrier than me
> saying that separations by CMYK for gum printing don't make sense to me.

Actually, I think there probably are things that make people angrier than
Katharine saying "separations by CMYK for gum printing don't make sense to
me." In fact some of those things have happened right on this very list,
some even in the recent past, and others I dare say will happen again from
time to time.

J.