Re: cyanotypes on fabric

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 12/04/04-08:01:02 AM Z

I´ve some birchplanks, some 5mm thick and 15cm wide about 20-50cm long. They are
scrapwood from local sawmill. I´ve been wondering if I´d polish them with another
piece of hardwood or do some sanding before printing. The unique surface of each
plank is interesting itself.

Leather is also another subject of testing.
Vegatabletanned or braintanned and uncoloured leather shouldn´t be too acidic for
cyanos. Modern tanning processes use chrome or alum for tanning.

Maybe I´ll do some testing this weekend.

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos