Re: Digital Negs - RGB vs CMYK

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/04/04-10:19:04 AM Z

Judy,

If your monitor is calibrated, then when printing with your 1160 on various
papers, you would use a profile for that paper—in some cases these profiles are
provided by the paper manufacturer (they may not be as good as doing your own
profile, but they are better than nothing). These profiles, however, assume
you are using the original manufacturer's inks fro the 1160 printer. I think
in your case, you found a 3rd party ink you prefer?

Mark Nelson
Purchase the book @
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted