Re: travel in Italy- from a photographer's view

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 12/07/04-11:25:08 PM Z

Oh, don't you worry. The Germans overwhelm Siena by the droves. When I visited, the
only tourists besides the two of the us were Germans. The place only ever got quiet late
at night, because none of them stayed in town past the last beer. I don't know where
they stayed, but none of them actually stayed overnight in Siena like we did. Which
means that dawn in Siena also is a very nice time!

Mike