Re: my work online finally

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 12/08/04-01:15:21 AM Z

Hi Chris,

I found it refreshing to view your work... I think there
may be a few rough points (yes I know it is the schools
fault...or whatever)(for example, I think someone put an
extra "o" in your name on the 3rd picture) and sometimes I
wanted to see the number of the picture, so I could go
back quickly, (I forget which # I am every time!) but I
enjoyed looking at them... I think the Squirrel-Squish is
a going to be a classic.

Well heres to "Bumps" and "Road Cones"!

Ray

--- "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net> $B$+$i(B
$B$N%a%C%;!<%8!'(B
> (This is weird; I got hardly any posts yesterday,
> and this I sent yesterday
> and it never showed up on the list, so I am
> reposting. Maybe it is just my
> server, but I noticed Darryl did a test today, too,
> so presumably someone
> else is wondering.)
>
> Hi all,
> I have about 20 images of my gums online now at the
> school's Lee Gallery
> website:
> http://www.clemson.edu/caah/leegallery/events.php
> Scroll down til you see my name and the tires in the
> woods image, and then
> click on "see additional works here" on the left
> side of the tire image .
> These may or may not be in my thesis show, depending
> on what direction my
> work takes between now and April :) but at least you
> can see the range of
> color available with RGB negs.
> Chris

STOP HIV/AIDS.