Re: my work online finally

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 12/08/04-04:59:34 PM Z

Thanks, John!
     I am so embarassed. I sent two emails twice because they never went to
the list. Then when I noticed others sending "test" messages I emailed
Gordy about the problem. Poor guy; he probably got 600 emails. So I
apologize for double emails, guys; I thought it was my server, not the list,
at first.
     I also noticed a spam made it on the web mirror! Is that a first?
    Anyway, my thesis statement will be on line, but my whole
thesis...hmmm....I don't think so. It's so easy to pirate writing that way.
I learned the hard way, once, by sending someone a whole book I had written
in pdf format. NEVER again.
     Tim O'Neil, some are straight gums, most gum over cyano, digital negs
on the 2200 Epson, PhotoWarehouse film, not Dan B's curve. RGB negs.
     I'll tell ya, it is so nice to have someone (this list) to send a URL
to who actually gets excited about your images. I mean, if I send them to
my family, they're like, "ho hum, where are the sunsets over a lake, or
horses cavorting thru the field?" kind of thing. I'm exaggerating, of
course, but you get the gist. They don't find the irony of fish in a tank at
a sushi restaurant very funny.
     Ray, unfortunately I don't design the site; I just submit images.
bye,
Chris