RE: Imagesetter vs. Inkjet

From: Jason DeFontes ^lt;jason@defontes.com>
Date: 12/08/04-09:50:37 PM Z

Thanks Jim, that is all helpful info. I think I will be starting with inkjet
negs, since I have everything I need to do that already. If you do get a
chance to do a comparison please let us know how it goes.

On the other hand, my place is slowly turning into a hardware graveyard. I
just scored a cheap densitometer... I've even got an SE-30 in the garage. If
I'm not careful I'm going to wind up bidding on one of these things... :)

-Jason