Re: Advise on cynotype

From: Isabella M. Trauttmansdorff ^lt;imt25@dca.net>
Date: 12/10/04-08:23:37 AM Z

I'm in Philadelphia, which is not too far away.... I've been printing
cyanotypes although the exposures are quite long (30-45 minutes!) and I
have to keep chasing the sunlight around. Best hours are between 11am
and 2pm. After that, the light changes much too quickly to keep up.
Looking forward to spring already...
-Isabella

PS. Thanks to all for the cyanotype-on-fabric advice. Haven't gotten
around to making the t-shirts yet because of all this rain!