RE: Platinum deposit

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 12/11/04-01:25:09 PM Z

It may redissolve if you heat the solution, but it will probably drop back
out upon cooling. Most likely, it is platinum that has dropped out of
solution, and it will make little black specks in your coating if you suck
any up while mixing the emulsion. The specks can be picked off the coated
paper with a pointed knife blade, though.

-Schuyler