Re: Advice on cynotype

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 12/11/04-08:20:13 PM Z

I have found that humidity is an important factor when trying to store
sensitized cyanotype paper.
If it is very dry, like in the winter, the paper may strore fairily well,
but in the summer when the humidity is high, the paper will not even last
overnight. You can tell that the paper has gone bad when it starts turning
blue, usually around the edges.

In any case my experience has been that stored paper is, as Judy says,
slower. I also think it has less contrast.

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com

&gt;From: Judy Seigel &lt;jseigel@panix.com&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
&gt;To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
&gt;Subject: Re: Advice on cynotype
&gt;Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:05:03 -0500 (EST)
&gt;
&gt;