RE: Digital slide camera, was Re: off-topic digital camera suggestions

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/13/04-01:48:25 AM Z

I have been using a Fuji finepix slr for copy work recently, with a
Nikon 55mlmacro lens of considerable vintage, and am not having any
trouble getting good clean shots with no distortion. I'm starting
research on converting all my school's slide production to digital so if
anybody wants the information, or has any to share, please let me know.

Kate