RE: Digital slide camera, was Re: off-topic digital camera suggestions

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/13/04-02:59:13 PM Z

Scanning slides is a pain - I have ruled that out as a possible
alternative - we have a slide suplication setup that you slot the slide
into, set up the camera above it and couple it up to the timer, exposes
the whole thing for you - it's a vintage machine and I'll check it out
when I get into school today as to name etc, but there must be some way
of coupling a DSLR onto one of these, would definitely take the yawn
factor out of copying slide onto digi. Thanks for the idea!!!
Kate