RE: And Speaking of Stinky Paper

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/15/04-02:10:43 AM Z

--- Schuyler Grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net> :

No offense was taken... I understood what you were saying.
I did have another piece of "art" in mind thgough, I think
it was called "Piss Christ" by the author

That would be Lucas Samaras I think.

, though I am not certain. I saw it or at least I remember seeing it, at
or around the time I saw a Mapplethorpe show several years back.

Just to repeat, There was nothing in your post to find offensive, IMHO.
I was just saying if you DID use such a paper, (and people found out
about it) some would, rightly or wrongly, conclude it was derogatory.

Peace

Ray