RE: Sorry to beat a dying horse, but more questions on lighting and Cyanotypes...

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 12/16/04-08:18:40 AM Z

Alex,
Are you sure that you read the articles well? I guess you will have
exposure times around 8 - 12 hours with these bulbs. You have to use BL
tubes (or Philips '05 Actinic tubes if you're in Europe), with these
bulbs placed 5cm (2") above the printing frame glass (1cm between each
bulb is enough to provide an even illumination, 8 bulbs is enough to
cover 60x40cm ~ 24x16") you will experience around 6 - 12 minutes
exposure times (former: new cyanotype, latter: double coated classic
cyanotype).
Regards,
Loris.