Elephant Dung and Bodily Fluids

From: Pruitt Igoe ^lt;raven_cat2@hotmail.com>
Date: 12/16/04-03:56:28 PM Z

To answer a couple of questions that appeared previously under the "Stinky
Paper" threads, "The Holy Virgin Mary" painting that caused the flap at the
Sensation exhibition at the Brooklyn Museum was by Chris Ofili, who is a he,
not a she. And the photograph "Piss Christ" was made by Andres Serrano, not
Lucas Samaras. Sorry for being such a know-it-all, but thought I'd provide
the information, since it was right off the top of my head.