RE: Off topic: Questions regarding Epson 2200 ink carts

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 12/17/04-09:20:40 PM Z

Don,
We print till the printer won't print anymore, this printer is an ink
guzzler and Epson seems to have designed it that way.
The carts can be removed, reinserted and continue printing. I got this
tip from a camera rep who sells lots of these printers to schools..
we're considering discontinuing to provide printers with ink installed
(with the major hassle of monitoring usage). Instead if students carry
their own carts around and print on their own 'dime' the issue is
moot. Also keep cleaning to an absolute minimum.

-Darryl