Re: CMYK separations: a correction

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/17/04-02:44:28 PM Z

Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Are you sure your Photoshop settings and Printer Driver settings were
> identical in all cases?  Order of inversion of seperations in the
> workflow all the same?

I missed this question on first reading. Yes, all settings exactly the
same. This is shown not only by (1) knowing that I haven't changed the
settings (2) by checking the settings to make sure they are the same,
but also and probably most importantly by (3) the fact that I can toggle
back and forth between sensible and irrational separations simply by
changing the size and/or resolution of the image before converting it to
CMYK.
kt