Re: CMYK separations: a correction

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 12/18/04-10:25:15 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Sandy King wrote:
>>If only he did not make pictures of naked women I would support
>>canonization of our beloved Mark Nelson as St. Mark the Patient.
>>Would it not be wonderful for Mark to wind up in the same heavenly
>>abode where reside Santa Teresa de Jesus, San Juan de la Cruz, and
>>Mother Teresa (already Santa Teresa, no?)
>
>I don't know if it's more egregious than nekkid ladies, or the
>other way around, but Mother Teresa is reputedly demoted from
>sainthood by some for refusing pain relief to the dying, on grounds
>something like -- well, all I can remember is "suffering is good for
>the soul."
>
>Judy

OK, maybe Mark has a chance to get in with the sainted group after
all, especially if Mother Teresa does not make it. I feel very
certain that Mark would not refuse pain relief to the suffering, He
is very kind to dogs, and my experience suggests that people who are
kind to dogs are more likely than not to offer a joint for your pain.

Sandy