Re: CMYK separations: a correction

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 12/19/04-12:41:12 PM Z

>> Hmm. Suffering. This reminds me of French saint who lost his saint status
>> upon being exhumed. Finger nail scratch marks were found on the inside lid
>> of his coffin. It appears that he wasn't entirely dead upon burial--the
>> Church didn't take too kindly to him not going more peacefully.

Actually that story has many versions -- the one that went around the list
in the early days (does anyone else remember it better than I do?) had
something about Ann Hathaway and the reason there's a bell somewhere in
the churchyard -- so people who wake up in their graves could ring it.

Does that ring a bell anywhere? I was so bemused with it that I kept it
on my computer screen for years, then in an "upgrade," finding I had 76
folders on my greeting screen, which today's lily-livered technicians
found confusing, I trashed it. Which illustrates Seigel's Law: anything
you get rid of, be it book, bell, candle, file, or e-mail, you will
desperately need at some point in time, most often within 30 days, and
never find it or equivalent again.

PS. I have only 74 folders on my greeting screen today.

Judy