CopyRight Infringement

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 12/19/04-12:02:08 PM Z

PhotoAimLite monthly newsletter for December ## 411I forward this for two reasons: 1) to archive copyright information for this list and 2) to have the members of this list become aware of Rohn Engh and his valuable service.

Engh is the definitive author on the value of stock photography. Many times members of this list have asked about the value of their photographs. Engh has published tables that answer this question in detail.

Let us all look forward to many years after this date, into the new millennium.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA