Re: contact printing frame

From: Jean.Daubas ^lt;jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr>
Date: 12/27/04-03:49:31 PM Z

Salut Philippe !

For my printing frames, I generally use the self-adhésive black felt which I
buy in house decoration stores or hardware stores (en France, Castorama,
Leroy- merlin, Obi); I'm not sure but it seems that I found several brands
(i remember Vénilia).
if you think the thickness is not sufficient, I would suggest you to apply
first to the wood a layer of thin semi-dense foam and then after paste your
adhesive felt tissue; maybe you should check the compatibilitty of adhesives
between foam and felt tissue.
Hope it helps!

bon courage à toi (cela fait un bout depuis notre rencontre héliographique à
Montreux !)...
Amicalement
Jean

Jean Daubas, auteur-photographe
16 rue de Bourg-Sec
25440 LIESLE France
+33 (0)6.81.53.12.89 / +33 (0)3.81.57.50.13
jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr