Offtopic: Forte

From: aikus2@freestart.hu
Date: 12/30/04-09:49:13 AM Z

As I know there are a few list members who use Forte materials so perhaps the following informaton can be interesting.

Forte stopped work a few moths ago because economic problems caused by the weak dollar. After cuts a lot of of job and sell some place to Berger and Filmoplast they working again (from the last week).

While the decreasing tendency of the silver based productions by several producers, I think nowadays a rebuilding case is a good news.

Bálint Flesch
Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu