Re: Crappy/Krappy

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 12/31/04-02:07:43 AM Z

From: Marie Wohadlo <mwohadlo@press.uchicago.edu>
Subject: Crappy/Krappy
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:17:05 -0600

> Do cell phone photos count as crappy/krappy?

I was put off by the fact that 35mm slides was the only accepted
media, especially because the image in question is required to be
taken with a crappy camera. But come to think of it, you can simply
send a file from cell phone camera to a decent lab, and ask them to
output onto a 35mm slide??

Now I wonder if I send a b&w negative image file to a lab and ask them
to make a slide out of it, then can I make decent enlargements out of
it?

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,