Pedantic behaviour

From: David J. Greiner Jr. ^lt;godlike@elp.rr.com>
Date: 02/02/04-05:27:21 AM Z

Hello,

I find it disturbing that someone who has been so concerned with their
comments being taken out of context is so quick to take mine and use
them to their advantage. As I actually agree with much of what you say
concerning the sometimes obsessive behavior over sharpness and
permanence, I figured it might assist you to understand what I was
referring to.

You insulted the reading comprehension of those involved in a topic of
discussion and then turned around and spent the rest of your message
giving use your interpretation on what the author of the website is
implying . To quote your message: "but what he's probably claiming is
that....".

Now I personally think Coke tastes better than Pepsi, but I wouldn't
accuse someone of having an unrefined palate and that they should have
flunked HomeEc because they disagreed.

  -David-

-----
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized
there was a
contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
                    ----Douglas Adams----