Re: UV exposure light boxes

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 02/03/04-05:05:29 PM Z

Michael,
Try asking around to some of the offset printing houses in your area.
Many offset printers use UV sensitive plates for printing jobs (I worked at
a newspaper in the 80s and 90s and we used one to print our weekly paper. It
was a very unusual choice - an expensive way to print a weekly paper, but
the company had gotten the press on the cheap.)

So we used a UV plate burner all the time. It may have been a NuArc, but I
wouldn't know model number or anything. We printed 17x32 sheets on the
press. So, the plate burner was at least that big.

Barry

Barry Kleider
Photographer. Arts Educator.
612.722.9701