Re: UV exposure light boxes

From: jack reisland ^lt;reislandj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 02/03/04-06:13:56 PM Z

If you are looking for a plate burner, I would recommend that you might find one
locally, as lots of print shops are going to digital pre-press and getting rid of
there plate burners. Find out who is supplying all the local print shops with
equipment and supplies, and talk to the guy there that knows all the printers. He
will know who is selling what, who is going out of business, etc.

Jack R.