Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy, beginners questions

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 02/03/04-09:31:49 PM Z

Judy,

Well ask your two friends Barbara Maloney and Cynthia Larson why they did
it. Both have been under my thrall. Printing away hour after hour, when they
attended my personal version of hell, the now defunct School of Temperaprint
at the Nautilus Press, Ladbrooke Grove in London, during the latter part of
the last century.

Pete >;--<<

Come to think of it. I will be running masterclasses again this year at Can
Serrat in Crazy Catalonia how about coming over I don't mind giving you a
few lessons !!