Re: What's light integration ??? /UV exposure light boxes

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 02/04/04-08:07:48 AM Z

A light integrator measures light output and accurately controls total
exposure. A simple exposure unit with fluorescent BL tubes will work just
fine. I have a homemade light box (without integrator) that works well for
producing cyanotype and gum prints.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Big Wonderful Wyoming