Duraclear vs Duratrans

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/05/04-11:27:11 PM Z

Has anyone used Duraclear or Duratrans digital negatives yet.&amp;nbsp; I was
looking for information on the Kodak site and it seems they have discontinued
the two products and replaced them with a product called Endura...&amp;nbsp;

If you have used one or the other, I would be interested in knowing which one
and if either posed any problems with the clear substrate being too high a UV
filter.

I may had a wardrobe failure and been caught with my pants down in an earlier
post suggesting using Duraclear as a digital negative—sorry!

Thanks,
Mark Nelson