Re: Pictorialism paper

From: Agustin ^lt;abarrutia@velocom.com.ar>
Date: 02/07/04-02:58:16 AM Z

Pictorialism paperI´ll add to the list:
abarrutia@velocom.com.ar

Thanks bunches.

Agustin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO
  To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 4:23 AM
  Subject: RE: Pictorialism paper

  Shannon,

  Love it have a copy. jusdado@teleline.es

  thank you
    -----Mensaje original-----
    De: shannon stoney [mailto:sstoney@pdq.net]
    Enviado el: sábado, 07 de febrero de 2004 2:34
    Para: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
    Asunto: Pictorialism paper

    Speaking of pictorialism, last fall I asked people for ideas about contemporary pictorialist practice for a paper I was writing. The paper turned out to be mostly about Peter Henry Emerson. At the time some people expressed an interest in it. If you would like to read it I can email you a copy off the list, but it's sort of a big file due to the fact that it includes images.

    --shannon