RE: UV exposure light boxes/Solar plate

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 02/07/04-05:58:23 PM Z

I may be butting in incorrectly, I think I deleted all previous
posts...bad week, little time to ramble through the list's traffic.

However, if you're looking for solar plate/aquatint info, I did find a
new danish site (no Mark, not food!) worth looking at -
http://www.artbag.dk/ge/uk/index.html

Strange Ross concluded a double exposure (each different for
screen/image) released him from worrying about differences between
polymer batches and he used it exclusively (as of 1998). I thought he
had moved to a single exposure, but poor memory prevails.

yes, I found him again... http://www.psy.ku.dk/ross/index.html

he offers notes on both aproaches, plus some truely lovely work. Over
the years I visited Strange's site and found his command of the
materials has increased incredibly.

Darryl