Re: UV exposure light boxes/Solar plate

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/07/04-09:20:12 PM Z

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for the Danish, it was very good. I heated it first before I ate it
though.

I had seen Strange Ross's site some time ago. Nice work!

There is another book out on polymer plates I believe—I have the link
somewhere...a DVD would be nice though...I might have to learn Danish.

Thanks again,
Strange Mark