Re: Chrome Alum Gelatin hardener

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/08/04-10:46:54 AM Z

Clay,

The 2g per liter of chrome alum I recommend is correct. But don't add
the chrome alum directly to the warm gelatin solution. Rather,
dissolve it first in about 150ml of warm water and then add.

Waiting five days is on the very conservative side. I would imagine
that in your application drying over-night will give sufficient
hardening.

Sandy