Re: UV exposure light boxes/Solar plate/

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/08/04-01:23:48 PM Z

Jan,

I might have a person for you to talk to—if you already know of this
resource, my apologies. Peter Ellzey out at CopyGraphics in Santa Fe, NM. He makes
imagesetter screens for a lot of people who do PT/PD and Solarplate. He
might have some thoughts or info on this he would be willing to share. I believe
David Hoptman, who presented on this process at APIS last summer, uses
Copygraphics for his "ground" screen and for his image screens.

I've worked with Peter on imagesetter negatives for PT/PD and he is quite
knowledgeable and helpful. They can do both Linescreen and Stochastic.

For info on the presenters at APIS See:
http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/main/workshop_links.htm

Hope this helps

Mark Nelson