Re: Target/ Spotlight

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 02/08/04-07:02:49 PM Z

Hehehe now everyone is excited - it was a preparatory coating for tile and
glass painting - Jo Sonja brand (Australian) but there are others around for
glass painting. Basically I just used part "A" as part B was a paint base.
Worked like magic - made the e,mulsion stick on like crazy so much so that
now its a chore to take failures off the plates.