Re: gum over platinum

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 02/09/04-11:38:37 AM Z

Thanks for appreciating it, Mark; I have decided now to call the gum process
Mucous Printing. Or booger printing? No longer a "bichromaniac", I am now
a "mucousmaniac"? Isn't there a psychological DSMIV term for that, Mark?
Hmmm....better quit this lunch break and get back to school...
Chris

heheheheh thanks for sharing that, it's priceless!!!!

Mark