Re: Gloy users?

From: DENNIS KLINKER ^lt;dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 02/09/04-03:01:37 PM Z

Loris i really would like to see your latest Temperaprint wirh your two
final coats,i looked at the site you gave with your first Temperaprint and
was amazed by the quality of it.I think that the Temperaprint process is one
of the great secrets of Photo Alt and i am always amazed by its
adaptability.
Dennis Klinker