Re: sort of funny question...

From: hylandscot@comcast.net
Date: 02/11/04-10:42:26 PM Z

Hello,
You might try 'Blueprints-Printables", web site: www.blueprintables.com
I have found that this company can supply blueprint (cyanotype) sensitized fabric, etc. at a price that is cheaper than you can do it yourself. As anyone who has ever tried to find the "right" cotton fabric and sensitized it with cyanotype knows, just look at the prices and and give thanks that someone is buying "in bulk" AND is using the traditional formula to make hugh pieces of cyanotype cloth.

Regards,
Jonathon Russell

--
"Expose for the secrets,