Call for Artists..

From: Adam. Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 02/13/04-12:08:18 AM Z

Hey I don't know what people respond to conceptually.

I am curating an exhibition in Atlanta at Visual Arts for All gallery.
October is Atlanta Celebrates Photography and Breast Cancer Awareness
month. I've been asked by the gallery to put together a show that is
made from artists responding to personal experiences with cancer.
Either having survived cancer (of any kind), going through treatment
for cancer, or having been affected by cancer in someone else's life.

Duhno if anyone is interested. Pass this along to people you know that
might be interested. There are a good number of months to produce
work. Please email me if you are interested. census@chubbychili.org

I posted this to this list, because I'm interested in showing mostly
alternative processes works in the show. I am also looking at
traditional mediums and video. Thanks!

adam.